CPS Screw Compactors consist of a conveyor trough in stainless steel, a shaftless
extra-heavy-duty spiral in carbon steel, a compacting and dewatering discharge module,
a return duct for squeezed out water, and a drive unit suitable for the application.
Three functions in one unit:
of the screenings is strongly reduced (depending on the type of use, screenings reduction
of up to 40% in volume can be obtained). The absence of internal bearings makes CPS
Screw Compactors particularly maintenance-friendly. They facilitate numerous applications
with intermittent operation.
The CPS/V version is particularly suitable for soft materials,
whereas the CPW version provides additional washing of the screenings.
The CPS model is often used for brewery spent grain dewatering.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- One device three functions
- Trough and screen manufactured in 304 stainless steel
- Flight manufactured in carbon steel
- Trough liner manufactured in high-density, low-friction polymer
- Throughput rates up to 12 m³/h (7.5 cfm)
- Screw diameters up to 400 mm (16 in)
- Depending on the type of use, volume reduction of screenings up to 40%
- Absence of outlet end bearing and intermediate bearing assemblies
- No mechanical components in contact with the product handled
- Low speed
- No jamming or blocking even with fibrous products
- Fully enclosed, pollution-free and odour-free
- Possibility of discharging into plastic bags
Options & Accessories
- Inlet spout
- Fastening brackets
- Adjustable support feet
- Bolted slide bars
- Extension / shortening
- Motor drive guard