The modular Hydroscrew Trough Screw Conveyor system is highly versatile. CX Screw
Conveyors are manufactured in stainless steel with a suitable surface finishing grade
appropriate for the application. The fabrication of the troughs is carried out on
machines that guarantee perfectly smooth surfaces due to which material residue is
reduced to the minimum. CX Trough Screw Conveyors are made up from a U or V-shaped
trough that is equipped with at least one outlet spout, an end plate at each trough
end, helicoid screw flighting welded on a centre pipe with a coupling bush at each
end, two end bearing assemblies complete with adjustable shaft sealing unit, a number
of intermediate hanger bearings depending on the overall length of the screw conveyor,
and bolted trough covers. Furthermore, CX Trough Screw Conveyors are equipped with
a gear motor that suits the application.
Depending on the material to be handled
CX Trough Screw Conveyors come in a light or medium-heavy-duty design.
are available with ATEX, zone 22 certification.
The CX Modular Trough Screw Conveyor System offers a variety of solutions for conveying
powdery or granular materials. CX Screw Conveyors are suitable for applications in
which any contamination of the conveyed material has to be strictly avoided and in
which absolute cleanliness and perfect resistance to corrosion is required.
CX Screw Conveyors are used in environmental technology, in flour and animal feed
milling, in food processing and packaging, for plastics and chemicals, as well as
in the pharmaceutical industry.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Standard design in 304 L stainless steel
- Troughs and screws in modular lengths
- Polygonal or cylindrical inlet and outlet spouts according to our standard
- End bearing assemblies with externally adjustable shaft seals (stuffing box, air
or gas-purged, others)
- Wide range of intermediate hanger bearings appropriate for the application (also
- End flanges welded orthogonally on the trough on special jigs
- End plates carrying flanged end bearing assemblies and closing off the trough
- Modular length helicoid screw flighting with square or variable pitch welded on centre
pipe with shaft coupling each end
- Screw sections connected by splined or bolted shaft couplings
- Screws accurately balanced
- Bearing assemblies entirely designed by us to offer the right product for each application
- Perfectly smooth troughs for minimum material residue
- Standard drive units with integrated end bearing assembly and adjustable shaft sealing
unit (screws run perfectly balanced due to drive unit directly mounted on screw pipe;
substitutes coupling or chain transmission with special drive mount)
Options & Accessories
- Modular bolted trough cover with closed cell flange gasket
- Trough drop bottom
- Coupling, chain or belt power transmission
- Double pitch flight in outlet zone
- Intermediate slide bearings
- Intermediate hanger bearings with splined shaft
- Inspection hatches with gasket
AVAILABLE WITH ATEX, ZONE 22 CERTIFICATION.