The WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 is a Compact Plant for the mechanical pre-treatment of waste
water. The machine consists of a screen with a shaftless screw for solids extraction
and a tank for the sedimentation of sand, as well as flotation for grease (TSF 3
In the bottom of the tank a shaftless screw is installed together with an oblique
extracting screw for sand removal.
The TSF 3 also includes a system for the removal
of grease and floating matter in general with an innovative scraper (patent pending).
Waste water from the sewers flows through a pipe connection into the WASTEMASTER®
TSF V01 Mechanical Pre-treatment Plant. In the first phase, gross solids larger in
size than the slots of the screen is separated. Subsequently the waste water enters
the tank where the process of sand sedimentation and the removal of greasy floating
matter (TSF 3 only) starts.
After the pre-treatment the waste water proceeds to further
treatment, whereas the de-watered solids are ready for disposal.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Flow rates up to 150 litres per second (540 m3/h);
- 3 tank section sizes and screening machines;
- Sand separation with TSF 2/3: 75-85% particle size ≥ 200 µm or over 90% particle
size ≥ 200 µm;
- Grease removal with TSF 3;
- Volume reduction of solids up to 35%.
- Low installation costs as only few civil works or none at all are required (possibility
of assembling TSF on site).
- Low maintenance and running costs;
- Best footprint/net volume ratio in the market;
- Shaftless spirals;
- No jamming even with fibrous materials;
- Odour and splash-free;
- Low volume of solids for disposal.
Options & Accessories
- Screen washing system
- Screening washing system (transport pipe)
- Tube washing
- Different types of screens slots
- Electrical panel (not available at the launch phase)